Everything You Need To Know About San Diego Traffic School
Want to know more about the San Diego County Traffic School process? Best Online Traffic School is here to help.
Our top priority is to help you make your traffic citation a thing of the past. Below you’ll discover useful information, links and resources to tell you everything you need to know about the San Diego County traffic school process.
If you have any questions whatsoever, don’t hesitate to reach out! We want to make your experience as quick and painless as possible and are happy to help you however we can.
San Diego County Traffic School Service Areas
For more information on how to find the best traffic school in San Diego county, click here.
Look Up San Diego Traffic Ticket
You can search for your traffic ticket online through the court website here.
San Diego County Traffic Courts
San Diego County has four main offices which handle traffic violations:
Kearny Mesa Courthouse
South County Regional Center
North County Regional Center
East County Regional Center
Their office hours are 8:00 to 4:00 PM and phone hours are 8:30 to 11:30 AM [Monday-Friday]
How The San Diego County Traffic School Process Works
Have you recently received a ticket in the San Diego County area? Then here’s what you need to know:
After receiving your ticket, the court will process your ticket within two to three weeks. During this time you may or may not receive a courtesy notice. However, you will still have to settle your case by the appearance date. You can do this online, over the phone or by mail.
If you receive a courtesy notice, it will include information such as:
- Your bail amount
- Your payment due date
- Your eligibility for traffic school
- Whether or not you have to appear in court
- How to request traffic school
- How to pay your fine (see the Administrative Fee section below)
Please note: You will want to make sure you are eligible for traffic school before you sign up for any traffic school online.
For more information on your case, you can visit the San Diego County Court website by clicking here.
For more information on how traffic school works, you can click here.
San Diego Traffic Court Extensions
Worried that you might miss your case or traffic school deadline? The San Diego Traffic Court may grant a one-time 30-day extension for eligible citations.
The easiest way to do this is to request an extension online, which you can do by following this link.
Other options for requesting an extension are:
- Mail: Send your request to the San Diego Superior Court at the address on your notice or citation.
- Fax: Fax your request to an available office location.
- Express Drop Box: Most office locations also allow you to submit your request through an Express Drop Box (available at the office location).
- In Person: Request directly at an available office location during normal business hours.
- Phone: Call an available office location during normal business hours.
The San Diego County Traffic Court offers a few options for those in financial hardship who are unable to pay the full amount of their traffic ticket.
You can request an installment plan based on your ability to pay or ask to consider community service through one of two ways:
Make the request in person by appearing in court (You can set at an appointment through this link).
File or make a written request to the court (through the form at this link)
For more information on your financial hardship access the court’s website here.
San Diego County Traffic School Links and Resources
Want more information on everything related to San Diego Traffic School? We’ve compiled an assortment of helpful links below for easy access.
1. The most comprehensive source of information on the San Diego traffic school process and your traffic ticket is the San Diego Superior Court Website. Here you’ll find info on:
- Your Traffic Ticket
- How To Request Traffic School
- How To Request a Due Date Extension
- How To Pay Your Ticket Online
- General San Diego Traffic School Information
2. Another source of useful information on San Diego’s traffic school and court system is the California Superior Court Website. Here you’ll find info on:
- General Traffic School and Ticket Information
- Traffic Ticket Basics
- How To Pay Your Traffic Ticket
- Traffic School Frequently Asked Questions
3. The California DMV Website is also a valuable source of info for California traffic laws and educational info. A useful link to check out is their Traffic Violation Point Assessment page and the California Driver Handbook.
San Diego County Traffic School FAQs
1. What is the fastest online traffic school in San Diego County?
If you’re looking for a traffic school in San Diego county that you can complete quickly then there’s no better option than Best Online Traffic School. Our average completion time ranges from 2 to 3 hours on average, meaning you can be done within a single session!
2. How do I sign up for traffic school in San Diego County?
Signing up for traffic school in San Diego County is easy. Simply take a few seconds to create an account here. Then, you’ll be able to proceed directly into our DMV and San Diego county approved traffic school. Best of all, signing up is completely free!
3. Which is the easiest San Diego County online traffic school?
Best Online Traffic School is designed to make your traffic school experience as easy and painless as possible. Our easy-to-follow material makes passing traffic school a complete cakewalk (99% of our students pass on their first try). Plus, you can retry as many times as you want and pay absolutely nothing until you pass!
Ready To Breeze Through Traffic School?
Best Online Traffic School is the fastest and easiest option for fulfilling your San Diego Traffic School obligation.
Simply take a few seconds to sign up below and get ready to make your traffic ticket a thing of the past.